Going for a vacation and need something to steer you through your time around the city? Fret not, at ACR, you can hire a car of your choice and take it out for a ride to accompany you through your trip. The following is a handy reference guide for people who are renting a car for the first time.
All car rental companies require a driver's license as the first and most important piece of documentation, and the subscriber must be at least 21 years old to rent a vehicle.
You should make absolutely sure that the payment system you offer has your identity on it and that it is the very same from which the stockpiling fee has been paid.
Permit to Drive Abroad
Do not forget to bring your global driving license from home when renting a car in the nation as a few leasing agencies require this license.
Driving Permit for International Travel
A government-issued driving Licence is always required before hiring a car from a rental car company. This is to ensure that the car is returned to them in a safe and secure manner.
To reserve or book your vehicle, a gift card is produced and mailed to you. Don't forget to print it out or save it to your phone before you leave the house. This voucher must be presented at the time of car pick-up.
One must also keep in mind other processes while hiring a car are mentioned below:
● As the speed limit varies from road to road, it's important to keep an eye on it.
● In the event of an emergency, make sure you have the contact information for the car rental company.
● Review the terms and conditions of the car rental policy.
● To avoid being charged if the car is running by more than one individual, sign up the names of all those who will be using the vehicle with the company.
● If you plan to drive across international borders, notify the rental company in advance, as it is not permitted to do so.
● Before you start driving, snap a few pictures of the vehicle to document any possible damage
● Prior to actually returning the car, make sure to fill it up with gas to avoid being charged an additional service fee by the rental company.